SIRA-30 ESE LIGHTNING ROD

SIRA-30 EARLY STREAMER EMISSION (ESE) SYSTEM PREMIUM QUALITY LIGHTNING ROD (CONDUCTOR)

> Active Lightning Rod unit has a feature of Early Streamer Emission system.

> ΔT of Sira is 30 μs.

> Sira-30 Active Lightning Rod unit was tested in terms of such spesific quality control process’ like mechanical, electrical and environmental aspects and passed all of these quality tests successfully.

International validity certification: NFC 17-102. Compatible fully with International standarts.

> Sira-30 was found as successful and premium quality products by Middle East Technical University after spesific examinations.

> Sira-30 was covered with durable special recin in order to resist harsh weather conditions.

> Lightning Rod’s Ion Generator was made of %100 stainless steel and placed inside of the rod’s body.

Does not corrode chemically.

> Adapt with Paratonex Remote Test Module®.

> Buying Premium Quality Sirius, you are going to be under our full product guarantee for 10 years.

SIRA-60 ESE LIGHTNING ROD

SIRA-60 EARLY STREAMER EMISSION (ESE) SYSTEM PREMIUM QUALITY LIGHTNING ROD (CONDUCTOR)

> Active Lightning Rod unit has a feature of Early Streamer Emission system.

> ΔT of Sira is 69 μs.

> Sira Active Lightning Rod unit was tested in terms of such spesific quality control process’ like mechanical, electrical and environmental aspects and passed all of these quality tests successfully.

International validity certification: NFC 17-102. Compatible fully with International standarts.

> Sira-60 was found as successful and premium quality products by Middle East Technical University after spesific examinations.

> Sira-60 was covered with durable special recin in order to resist harsh weather conditions.

> Lightning Rod’s Ion Generator was made of %100 stainless steel and placed inside of the rod’s body.

Does not corrode chemically.

> Adapt with Paratonex Remote Test Module®.

> Buying Premium Quality Sirius, you are going to be under our full product guarantee for 10 years.

Titan 60® ESE Lightning Rod

Technical Details

  • Mechanical Structure
  • ESEAT (ΔT): 60 microsecs
  • NFC 17-102/2011 Compatible Early Streamer
  • Durable to corrosive environment
  • 304L Stainless Steel INOX Material
  • No need external battery or energy source
  • Lenght: 58 cm
  • Net weight: 3.5 Kg.
  • Ion Unit Diameter: 100mm
  • Rod Diameter: Ñ„20
  • Grounding mast diameter: 2’’
  • Testable with Paratonex testers
  • 20 years of warranty
  • CE, ISO 9001&14001 Quality Certified

Titan 40® ESE Lightning Rod

Technical Details

  • Mechanical Structure
  • ESEAT (ΔT): 40 microsecs
  • NFC 17-102/2011 Compatible Early Streamer
  • Durable to corrosive environment
  • 304L Stainless Steel INOX Material
  • No need external battery or energy source
  • Lenght: 56 cm
  • Net weight: 3.4 Kg.
  • Ion Unit Diameter: 100mm
  • Rod Diameter: Ñ„20
  • Grounding mast diameter: 2’’
  • Testable with Paratonex testers
  • 20 years of warranty
  • CE, ISO 9001&14001 Quality Certified

Titan 25® ESE Lightning Rod

Technical Details

  • Mechanical Structure
  • ESEAT (ΔT): 25 microsecs
  • NFC 17-102/2011 Compatible Early Streamer
  • Durable to corrosive environment
  • 304L Stainless Steel INOX Material
  • No need external battery or energy source
  • Lenght: 54 cm
  • Net weight: 3.3 Kg.
  • Ion Unit Diameter: 100mm
  • Rod Diameter: Ñ„20
  • Grounding mast diameter: 2’’
  • Testable with Paratonex testers
  • 20 years of warranty
  • CE, ISO 9001&14001 Quality Certified

Aura 60® ESE Lightning Rod

Technical Details

  • Mechanical Structure
  • ESEAT (ΔT): 60 microsecs
  • NFC 17-102/2011 Compatible Early Streamer
  • Durable to corrosive environment
  • 304L Stainless Steel INOX Material
  • No need external battery or energy source
  • Lenght: 57 cm
  • Net weight: 3.5 Kg.
  • Ion Unit Diameter: 120mm
  • Rod Diameter: Ñ„20
  • Grounding mast diameter: 2’’
  • Testable with Paratonex testers
  • 20 years of warranty
  • CE, ISO 9001&14001 Quality Certified

Aura 40® ESE Lightning Rod

Technical Details

  • Mechanical Structure
  • ESEAT (ΔT): 40 microsecs
  • NFC 17-102/2011 Compatible Early Streamer
  • Durable to corrosive environment
  • 304L Stainless Steel INOX Material
  • No need external battery or energy source
  • Lenght: 57 cm
  • Net weight: 3.3 Kg.
  • Ion Unit Diameter: 120mm
  • Rod Diameter: Ñ„20
  • Grounding mast diameter: 2’’
  • Testable with Paratonex testers
  • 20 years of warranty
  • CE, ISO 9001&14001 Quality Certified

Aura 25® ESE Lightning Rod

Technical Details

  • Mechanical Structure
  • ESEAT (ΔT): 25 microsecs
  • NFC 17-102/2011 Compatible Early Streamer
  • Durable to corrosive environment
  • 304L Stainless Steel INOX Material
  • No need external battery or energy source
  • Lenght: 57 cm
  • Net weight: 3.2 Kg.
  • Ion Unit Diameter: 120mm
  • Rod Diameter: Ñ„20
  • Grounding mast diameter: 2’’
  • Testable with Paratonex testers
  • 20 years of warranty
  • CE, ISO 9001&14001 Quality Certified